Church of England

There are a growing number of accredited courses in Christian children's, family or youth ministry. You can study for a certificate or diploma, a degree or postgraduate qualification. There are residential possibilities as well as non-residential, and you can even study part-time!

These pages will give you brief details of the various courses on offer along with a link to the college so that you can read the full prospectus and discover what would work best for you.